This 100% cotton black hat features the Salem Art Works branded saw blade along with the ability to adjust the size of the hat to provide you with a custom-fit. This hat is a great look, comfortable fit making it a perfect gift.
Salem Art Works is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit art center and sculpture park located in Washington County, NY. Founded in 2005 by artist Anthony Cafritz, Salem Art Works is dedicated to supporting both emerging and established artists in the creation of new and progressive work, as well as promoting the understanding and appreciation of contemporary art within the region.
* The unstructured design of this military-style cadet cap offers a casual trendsetting look.
* The pre-curved visor follows the angles of the face for a flattering look.
* Adjust the fit of the cap to your liking with the rear Velcro® closure.
* Made with 100% bio-washed chino twill cotton.
* Size: One size fits most.